• Our quality department supplies electronic Internal Certifications via PC DMIS, Part Layouts and Gauge R & R.
Hold part per Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing for co-ordinate measuring machine inspections.
Nesting /holding parts for secondary applications such as:
• Drilling • machining • trimming • painting • gate cutting • applying clips, attachment features or stickers.
• Hold part per Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
• Provide flush and feeler block (and/or) scribed tolerance bands around part periphery.
• Provide pin checks for all openings per tolerance.
Simulate part attachments and surround with other mating parts.
Statistical Process Control Fixtures (S.P.C.) / Data Collection
• Hold part per Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
• Provide fixed digital indicators (and/or) data ports & data collectors, at various locations.
“Quality is an integral part of Lakeshore Fixture & Gauge. Quality comprises who we are, and it guides us to deliver world class product. It motivates us to exceed our customers' expectations with continued support beyond product completion. To achieve this, it requires a dedicated team that is fully engaged and aware that quality is the responsibility of all Lakeshore employees.”
• Provide design and manufacturing solutions that meet our customers' expectation of on time delivery. • Committed to creating a culture of quality and integrity that extends to our customers, suppliers, and employees. • Continuously challenging ourselves to improve our product and services for the success of our customers. • Committed to complying with relevant laws and regulations, establishing resources and processes to ensure the efficiency of our Quality Management System.